The “World Soccer Winning Eleven” series (the “Pro Evolution Soccer” series for Europe) has always been the most supported soccer game series, and the newest of the series “World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 (WE8)” is released on August 5.
Master League Mode this time is much more improved from the previous versions, offering a variety of new motions that many fans were waiting for. With such new features, users can enjoy this mode for a long time. This version of WE offers the largest number of teams for both national and club teams, and a many more players than ever before appear in the game under their real names. These are just a few examples of new improvements and new features, and of course there are many more for you to find out. We guarantee that soccer fans will love this game.
New specifications and improvements in WE8:
- The number of teams you can play in Master League Mode has been doubled.
- A larger number of club teams from European countries have been added. Most club team players appear in the game under their actual names.
- The total number of national and club teams appearing in the game is the largest of the series.
- Growth and decline of physical abilities of Master League players have been added as new elements.
- New fake moves, turns, and ball controls have been added. Other new motions have been added, too.
- Beginner Mode has been improved.
- The user-friendly design of the Pause Menu offers a “Controller Operation Quick List.”
- With the addition of new stadiums, the game volume has been increased and game quality has been improved.