MediaSauce plays MP3, WAV, MID, RMI, AVI, AVI (Divx), MOV 2.0, and MPG media files.
MediaSauce can copy, move, rename, delete, get information or search for media files.
MediaSauce can play media files one after the other that are contained in it’s listbox.
Here are some key features of “MediaSauce”:
· You have context sensitive help for each control.
· You are able to assign any editor to each media file type.
· When playing media files you have the option to repeat them over and over by clicking the repeat button.
· While playing a media file you can position to any location by dragging the scroll bar.
· MediaSauce contains 14 animations to pick from while using certain features.
· When playing video files you have to option to view it’s position in frames or time units.
· You have the option to play video files in a floating window which you can resize.
· MediaSauce has sounds for most of it’s controls (26 total). You have to option to turn it on or off.
· You have the option of turning off the animations for Audio, MIDI, Video, and CD player modes.
· You can assign your favorite volume/mixer application to the “Volume” button.
· Now supports Freedb.org (Online Internet CD Database that contains over 850,000 discs). If connected to the Internet, MediaSauce will grab audio disc information, the artist name, track name, etc. and place it in your MediaSauce database.
· MediaSauce can store over 65,000 discs in it’s database.
· Creates web pages based on discs you enter in the MediaSauce database.
· You can export your CD database to a text file.
· You can search for any items in your MediaSauce database.
· When minimized and playing an Audio CD, MediaSauce will show the name of the track on the task bar.
· Support the for the Microsoft IntelliMouse.
· Support for Network paths. Example: “Bobs Computermp3files”.
· Shows Bit Rate when playing MP3 files.