Dark Souls II
- Download the file from http://enbdev.com/download_mod_darksouls2.htm
- Open the file wrapper folder and copy d3d9.dll to your Dark Souls 2 game folder, which has the .exe file in it to run the game.
- Copy the contents of wickfutENB to the same folder.
wickfut / Marc Bennett
1. Download and install the latest version of GeDoSaTo at: http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/
2. Place the DarkSoulsII folder in the 'textures' folder located in the same directory as GeDoSaToTool.exe
3. Open GeDoSaTo.ini and locate the following line:
and change 'false' to 'true'
Made by Emmarel