Attention! This site is NOT official gamefront site but just a third party mirror. DEFY Media is NOT responsible for it.

Black Ops River Patrol

Description:

Mission: Co-Op Equipment: Zodiac with M60 , MK5 PBR Data: Not exactly a short map and players should be ready for a long walk ; as water transportation is the sole means of gettin around, oh
Show All
and you should probably take care of the vehicles too; they\'re not avaliable anywhere else but spawn. The layout of this map is pretty simple; a deep water river enclosed by 2 high cliffs; there\'re enemy dock facilities which doubles as PSPs. A even class blance is a must on this map, 80% of your team should be medics whilist the other 20% snipers; there\'s suprises as you proceed down the river and believe me when i say you\'ll get shot ; even with your MK19s blasting away at the enemy; they\'re just that good. a small team could head up the hills and try to cover the river team, because the river team will already have their hands full dealing with threats in water / slopes.

Hide
File Name:
black_ops_river_patrol.zip
File Size:
10.87 KB
Date Added:
20/08/2004
Download Last 2 Week:
1
Downloads All Time:
4,485
Popularity:
0.61%
HELP KEEP GAME FRONT FREE BY
ANSWERING THE SURVEY QUESTION BELOW.

After completing the survey click the download button
to get your file
THANK YOU FOR COMPLETING THE SURVEY
Click the link below to sart downloading your file now
Download 'black_ops_river_patrol.zip'
advertisement

About Game Front  

The best serving of video game culture, since 2001. Whether you're looking for news, reviews, walkthroughs, or the biggest collection of PC gaming files on the planet, Game Front has you covered. We also make no illusions about gaming: it's supposed to be fun. Browse gaming galleries, humor lists, and honest, short-form reporting. Game on!

Copyright © 2002-2012 Game Front. All rights reserved.